Delivery Times & Returns
We have measures in place to ensure our team stay safe and stand firm against the fight against Covid-19.
Some basic principles:
- Sales Support via Whatsapp are available on 0824041533, Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 16:00. Please leave a text message or voice-note. We are closed on public holidays.
- For technical advice: Whatsapp 082 459 5784 with full details and a photo or video of the problem or question, together with your Name; Surname & Email address
- We prefer payment via EFT (electronic bank transfer)
- Secure card payments via PayFast on our websites are possible
- Orders are only dispatched upon clearance of funds
- We are not geared to deal with collections, but can be arranged
- Our couriers will deliver to your home or office address as quick as possible
When do I get my Order?
Delivery time is linked to the item(s) ordered. The item with the longest lead-time will determine the date of shipment.
We keep stock of many products, but not everything. Fast-moving items may sometimes be out-of-stock when we are awaiting delivery from a supplier. For that reason we use shipping indicators to give an estimation of the time delivery takes.
Where no shipping indicator is shown in the product description, you can assume that the item will take a maximum of 21 Days to arrive to any destination in South Africa.
The following are examples of shipping indicators:
When delivery is printed in a red font the area of delivery for the item is limited. This normally applies to bulky or heavy items and hazardous chemicals.
Log into your South African bank account, add Swemgat as a beneficiary and make payment. Our bank details will be provided after your order is confirmed.
Card payments are a familiar online payment method. We process local and international credit cards and cheque cards. A variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place.
Instant EFT enables buyers to make payments with traditional internet banking with South Africa’s biggest banks. The electronic funds transfer (EFT) gets verified instantly and no disclosing of financial information happens.
Mobicred is an account that gives buyers access to credit. The facility works like a retail store credit where you buy something now and pay it off with monthly installment over a period. You can make purchase with Mobicred at many more online shops, including Takealot. To apply now - click here.
Afterwards, return to Swemgat.com to order swimming pool product(s) from our online shop and pay with your Mobicred :)
Visa Electron and Maestro issued debit card holders can make purchases with their cards and authenticate the transaction on their cellular phone. The system works with devices on the Vodacom or MTN network and with debit cards issued by Absa, Nedbank, Standard Bank and other financial institutions.
Masterpass is a simple, convenient, trusted digital wallet from MasterCard for faster, safer online shopping.
SCode is a unique payment platform that allows customers to pay for their online purchases in-store at one of more than 6000 retail outlets across South Africa, including the following stores:
Pay with Discovery Miles, Zapper or SnapScan:
Pay using your hard earned Discovery Miles or alternative methods like Zapper or Snapscan on Swemgat's BoB Store.
Swemgat is a Verified Seller on BidorBuy. The same team that manages Swemgat.com takes care of our BoB Store. Buy all swimming pool products you need and the cool stuff you want here :)
Click on the logo below:
Returns & Cancellation of orders
- Please Whatsapp 0824595784 to check if you're unsure if item(s) suit your requirements.
- A minimum handling fee of 10% will be charged on returns or cancellation of items or complete orders.
- Items have to be returned in the original packaging and perfect condition to our offices before a refund will be considered
- Refunds will only be considered for goods returned within 14 days from date of delivery
- No returns will be accepted for orders collected