Book an Appointment in Pretoria-East
The 1st step to treat your swimming pool is to BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
A Pool Technician or Technical Assistant will come out to inspect & test your residential swimming pool.
OUR MODUS OPERANDI:
- Do an inspection of the pool; test the entire pump system; water balance etc.
- Give you a detail quotation of anything extra that may be problematic
- Prioritise the work that need to be done and get the job it done!
WHAT DOES THE BOOKING FEE INCLUDE?
- A thorough inspection of your residential swimming and/or spa
- Professional advice
- Fixing of a problem(s) in less than 45 minutes if we have the parts with us
- FOR CLEAR POOLS: Water testing and adding of basic chemicals (if required) to correct pH, Total Alkalinity and chlorine levels with a cost thereof up to a R100
- Please click & add "Task: Booster treatment for GREEN POOLS"
- Excessive amounts of basic chemicals to correct the water balance or specialist chemicals, like "metal remover" for example
- The cost of parts, materials or other services
TO HELP US:
- Please upload a photo of the entire pool to give us an idea of all the features and surround
- Upload a photo of the pump system and a visible problem
- Provide a short description or detail about problem(s)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.