Geobubble solar covers for swimming pools
Geo bubble solar covers for swimming pools
Solar swimming pool covers when used on its own is the cheapest form of pool heating product you'll find. Combine this with solar pool heating panels and you will have a winning heating system that the whole family will enjoy for 9 months of the year.
Solar pool covers (also called "solar blankets") are the most popular heat retention mechanism and made from Ultra Violet treated Polyethylene material blended with other additives to increase strength and suppleness and handling on swimming pools.
Benefits of using a solar covers are:
- It increases the water temperature of outdoor in full sunshine by about 5°C
- Cuts heating costs by at least 60%
- It reduces evaporation by up to 95%
- Keeps your swimming pool or spa cleaner
- Ultra light-weight making it easy to remove before swimming and to replace again after wards
- Extends your swimming season
- Easy installation. Cover is laid on water surface and trimmed to shape with a ordinary household scissors.
Disadvantages of solar covers are:
- Relative short lifespan (2.5 to 3 years)
- Should be stored in shade when not on the pool (or protect with a solar protection sheet)
- Important: This is not a safety cover, but can easily be used in conjunction with a pool safety net or swimming pool alarm.
1 year on material for pool usage, subject to:
- Storage in shaded area when not in use
- Ensure water is chemically balanced (Free Cl 3 ppm; ph~7,2)
- Water temperature always below 35 degrees Celsius
About Swemgat & Why You Should Choose Us?
We specialise in quality pool products and water chemistry as we have many years of experience.
At Swemgat we are a dedicated team striving to bring help and assist our customers with their orders.
We are committed to building long-term relationships based on integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction. We will continue to meet the changing needs of our clients with our quality services. Our passion outlook and vast experience means that we will be able to guide you in the right direction when it comes to anything swimming pool related.
So contact us today, whether you are already a pool owner or wants to build a new pool, or get advice on something we can help you with.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My swimming pool have a small area with a shallow steps that is outside the main pool's rectangular shape. To include this in the overall measurement of the solar cover will increase the price a lot. Will it significantly reduce the efficiency of the cover if that small area is not covered?
The two main benefits of solar pool covers is to eliminate evaporation and increase the water temperature. When a part of the pool is not covered, warm water will flow the area which will cause heat and loss of water, therefore it's not a good idea.
Order two pieces of material and join them by using toggles.
The material should overlap about 10cm and the toggles spaced 20cm apart.