- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Expected life of cell (electrode): 5 Years
Salt required when buying your first chlorinator, for every 10000 Liters you will require a 50kg bag of salt.
On the options please select you size need
IC40 up to150000Lwater
IC60 up to 220000L water
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.