Fully installed in Centurion-area | Quality swimming pool pump 220V with 2 Year Warranty (Select size: 0.45 / 0.6 / 0.75 / 1.1 / 1.5kW)
Please select the pump size by clicking on options.
The product includes the installation fee for replacement of pumps in Centurion, Gauteng.
For filtration of home or private swimming pools, use the following pump and sand filter combinations as a guideline:
- Use a 0.45kW pump with 2 Bag Sand filter to filtrate up to 20000L water
- Use a 0.6kW pump with 2 Bag Sand filter to filtrate up to 30000L water
- Use a 0.75kW pump with 3 Bag Sand filter to filtrate up to 60000L water
- Use a 1.1kW pump with 4 Bag Sand filter to filtrate up to 90000L water
- Use a 1.5kW pump with 5 Bag Sand filter to filtrate up to 12000L water
Tips for selecting a pool pump:
- The size of the sand filter determines the size of the pump
- A bigger pump, uses more electricity and does not necessarily equals better water quality
- More filtration will provide more hygienic water and better water clarity throughout the year
- Consider using a sand filter in conjunction with a cartridge filter for better filtration, i.e. to "polish" the water to a crystal clear colour
- Design guideline: Circulate the volume of water once or more per day through the filter for residential pools and up to 6 times for commercial pools, all will depend on bather loading and weather conditions.
- 2 Years from date of purchase
The pump is a self-priming pump, which can be installed above or below water level, if you choose to go below, be sure to connect a control valve on your suction pipe between the pool weir/skimmer and the pump, which will prevent your pump being flooded when you open the lid to clean the pump leaf basket.
Do not over tighten fittings into the inlet and outlet of the pump. Position pump on a flat level surface not exposed to flooding, as the pump motor is not waterproof.
Electrical connection should be done by an electrician, be sure to earth the motor. Pump should be installed in a weatherproof and well ventilated enclosure away from all chemicals. Before starting the motor, open the lid of the pump and add water to cover the basket, replace lid and tighten by hand. Never run the pump dry without water, and clean the pump leaf basket regularly.
SEE DIAGRAM BELOW FOR PUMP PERFORMANCE
The head in meters is shown on the vertical axis which is the height of water delivery, and the volume could then be read on the horizontal axis measured in litres per minute.
List of parts:
1. Pump Clamp Complete
2. Pump Knob
3. Pump Lid
4. Pump Lid O-Ring
5. Pump Basket
6. Pump Body
7. Pump Diffuser O - Ring
8. Diffuser Screws
9. Pump Diffuser
10.Pump Flange O -Ring
12.Mechanical Shaft Seal
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.