Pool Pilot | Steering for Disc-type Swimming Pool Cleaners
Is your disc-type pool cleaner getting stuck in corners?
- Does the swimming pool cleaner take up the same pattern movement each time it is turned on?
- Does the swimming pool cleaner miss certain spots?
- Does the hoses tangle and deform?
If the above questions are relevant to your automatic pool cleaner (Kreepy), then look no further than the Pool Pilot.
The Pool Pilot is a unique power steering accessory as it only contains two attachments. It is an effortless swivel as it cleans more of the swimming pool walls and floor. It will end the tangling and figure-eight pattern.
It fits on any pool cleaner that does not have a steering system. The Pool Pilot is maintenance free.
How Pool Pilot works:
- By rotating the hose which in turn rotates a shaped steering tube fitted to the pool cleaner
- This device randomly directs the pool cleaner into varying paths
- The swivel clutch partially rotates the hose and steering tube each time the filter pump cycles on and off.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.