SPECKTRALIGHT Aqua 50 Blue | LED replacement globe to fit ~ 170mm standard pool-light housing
SPECKTRALIGHT Aqua 50 Blue light is a LED replacement light with electrical cable that fits into standard underwater Quality pool light housings with a hole-diameter of approx. 170mm
Colour of light: Blue
Voltage: 12 Volt
Power: 16 Watt
Installation is easy:
- It is not necessary to drain a pool's water to replace pool lights (globes)
- Remove the old light from the underwater housing by putting a flat screwdriver between the build-in housing and face-plate
- Join the cable of the new light to the existing wire
- 12 Volt wires can come in contact with water, but it is not ideal to prevent rust
- Press the light evenly by hand into the hole. As soon as it fits, use a rubber hammer and tap it on the edge in order to insert it completely.
- If your concrete or fibreglass moulded have an Quality pool light housing, the hole is about 2mm smaller than the Speck LED replacement light. To make it fit; use a knife to trim the plastic or use sanding paper to reduce the thickness of the ribs in order to fit into the housing.
- Do not connect pool lights to 220V. Consult or hire a electrician to fit lights if you're in doubt or call Swemgat
- Your pool DB Board and electrical circuit should have a 12 Volt transformer as power source to for underwater pool light(s).
6 Months subject to normal operation under water.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.