Zodiac Engine for MX6-MX8 pool cleaner
This part is for use in the MX6 and MX8 pool cleaner. The engine is the main moving part that grab and pull leaves into the throat of the pool cleaner.
How to remove debris from MX8 engine:
1) Push the latch release button on the "bonnet" of the cleaner.
2) Rotate the top lid assembly back until it clicks into an upward position.
3) Look into engine and remove debris that is present.
4) If needed, slowly push engine paddles forward and/or backwards to move stuck debris to an accessible position then remove it. When moving the engine paddles, make sure the cleaner tracks are allowed to move freely as they will turn as the engine paddles rotate.
5) Close engine top and ensure the latch clicks in place.
Exploded diagram of the MX8:
Exploded diagram of the MX6:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
hi there, i am looking for a bearing unit for my MX6. Do you have the part or know where i can find one
Yes, the MX8 pool cleaner have small and large bearings.
Search for MX8 bearing on the website or click on the following link: