Intellichlor Chlorinator Electrode Only (Select your model)
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Expected life of cell: +-5 Years
- ater and dissolved salt flow through the generator cell.
- Through electrolysis it is converted into chlorine.
- Chlorinated water is returned to the pool. Once the chlorine has finished purifying the pool of contaminants, it reverts back into salt and the cycle repeats.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.