Cemcrete cement-based pool coating 15kg (select colour)
Standard colours are normally in stock: White, Blue, Charcoal
A cement-based coating which can be applied easily and quickly using a paint brush. Pool Coating is intended to revitalise your old, pitted, dirty pool plaster as an alternative to re-plastering. It must be noted that Pool Coating is a once-off application.
The completed work should be air cured for 6 days before filling the pool with water. Any rain water that does fall during this period should be immediately removed from the pool. Allow an extra day's air curing for each day of ran during the six day curing period.
- Application with a brush and/or roller
- Economical & easy to apply
- Fresh finish to old surfaces
- Excellent bond, flexural and tensile strength
- Good abrasion and chemical resistance
- Becomes an integral part of the pool plaster
- Surface is smooth with a slight brush/roller texture
Old, dirty pool plaster that has been acid-washed.
Not for application to oil paint, plaster paint, new cement surfaces, fibreglass or new pool plaster.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.