MPV Top & O-ring with Wagon wheel Gasket | Standard 197mm diameter seal for sandfilter included
The wagon wheel gasket or seal is situated on the multi-port-valve of the swimming pool sand filter. When the seal is old and worn, it often allows water to escape through to the backwash or waste section of the valve, thus the swimming pool loses water.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: How do I fit this wagon wheel gasket?
- Loosen the screws on the MPV Top (multi port valve);
- Remove the old gasket;
- Clean and dry around area;
- Then on the wheel and inside MPV put contact adhesive;
- Wait for about 5 minutes for the adhesive (glue) to dry;
- Then fit new gasket;
- Best is to leave the MPV (Multi Port Valve) open for 24 hours for the glue to dry before its closed again
Note: Glue not included
Q2: On what size filters and makes do this wagon wheel gasket fit?
- It fits Speck Aquaswim; Quality and Collins 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bag sand-filters used for swimming pool and water treatment plants
- The diameter of the wheel is 197mm (most popular for private pools in South Africa), but larger sizes are also available
Q3: Other names for this item:
- Spider seal
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.