Professional Marine Ultra Zap UV Clarifier / Sterilizer for salt or fresh water - 8 to 55 Watt (Select model)
- Aquariums (fresh or salt water)
- Food production plants, including hydroponic and aquaponic farms
- 8 Watt : 340mm x 90mm diameter chamber 50mm union in/outlet for treatment of 6000L water
- 15 Watt : 470mm x 90mm diameter chamber 50mm union in/outlet for treatment of 12000L water
- 30 Watt : 940mm x 90mm diameter chamber 50mm union in/outlet for treatment of 30000L water
- 55 Watt : 940mm x 90mm diameter chamber 50mm union in/outlet for treatment of 50000L water
- Maximum flow rate of 40 L/Min and up to 3 Bar pressure (use a bypass-pipe to reduce and control flow rates if high flow pumps are used)
- Globes fit into a Quartz Sleeve that prevents water from coming into contact with the UV tube
Fish ponds, tanks, aquaponic systems or hydroponic systems with green algae is unpleasant and makes it hard to maintain. Green algae build up also runs the risk of starving the fish and plants of the required oxygen.
UV treatment of water is better that using algaecides and a more natural way to keep algae under control.
The UV clarifier should be the last pie
ce of equipment in the system, preceded by biological and mechanical filters, and any chemical filter or heat exchanger in the system. These units have 50mm inlets and outlets and we use normal 50mm PVC pipe connections.
- Remove and wipe UV quarts sleeve whenever water quality deteriorates
- Replace globes every 9 to 12 months to ensure optimal performance
7 Day working-warranty on globe and 1 Year on other parts
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.