Surface Tissue to ensure a final smooth fibreglass finish
Click here for a overview of the installation process of fibreglass swimming pool linings.
Surface tissue is the final layer after Fiberglass mat to smoothen the surface. Both to be applied with resin after which the top coat layer finishes off the surface.
- The use of surface tissue reduce sanding after application of fibreglass mat
- Less sanding ensure a thicker final layer of fibreglass
- Apply surface tissue before fibreglass mat is dry in order to ensure a better bond and smoother final surface
- Use an aluminum roller in sharp corners to iron out air bubbles
OTHER APPLICATION - Use as a membrane to cover and paint cracked cement
- Surface tissue are also used as a membrane to cover hairline cracks in plastered walls. Laminate with wall ordinary wall-paints. Use on exterior and interior walls.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.