Resin for fibreglass swimming pool linings 25kg
Resin is a synthetic compound which begins in a highly viscous state and hardens when catalyst hardener is added.
- 25kg resin covers an area of about 31 square metres.
- We recommend use of white resin if the pool will be finished with blue or white Top Coat, i.e. final coat is white or blue.
- Use of clear resin is recommend for swimming pool linings that will be finished with charcoal Top Coat
- 25kg Drums of topcoat is available in Cape Town, Durban, Knysna, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria and Johannesburg.
- 5Kg Drums available for delivery anywhere in South Africa
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much resin is required for 25m² - to use with 20kg Roll Fibreglass mat ?
For 25m2 you'll need about 30kg resin. Resin are available in 25kg and 5kg drums. https://swemgat.com/search?type=product&q=resin Approximate material quantities required indicated in square brackets
Fibreglass Mat [entire pool surface area plus 20% allowance for overlapping] Optional, but highly recommended: Surface Tissue [entire pool surface area plus 20% allowance for overlapping] Resin [1.3kg per m2] Optional: Clear Top Coat [0.6kg per m2] & Printed mosaic patterns or pictures* Top Coat [0.6kg per m2] Catalyst hardener [use a minimum of 1% catalyst in warm weather to maximum 4% catalyst per volume of resin or top coat] For more detail, refer to: https://swemgat.com/collections/swimming-pool-lining
Resin for fibreglass 25kg include catalyst in the price ? Topcoat Blue for fibregalss 25kg include catalyst in the price ?
Catalyst hardner is sold seperate in 1kg and 5kg. It is not included with resin or top coat. You'll need 1% to 4% catalyst per volume of product. I.e. You'll use maximum 1kg hardner per 25kg drum - https://swemgat.com/products/catalyst-hardner-5-litre?_pos=1&_sid=92497374d&_ss=r